How I Met Her

I got to know her through a friend in NUS, whom I befriended during a project in CS2103. My 1st impression of her was that she's a happy, cheerful, humorous but very, very blur girl, and we started hanging out together as a group of 4 for KTV sessions.

Sparks didn't really fly during school time, probably cause I was too engrossed with getting my degree and looking around for alternatives that I missed seeing the gem that was always there, or maybe I did, but she's always with someone else.

But after we graduated, we had more opportunities to hang out and chat, and soon we both realize that we are on the same frequency (I don't mean 93.3FM), and we can understand and anticipate each others' super crappiness/rubbishness, which is just so.. nice.

In fact, even now, communication between us is fairly simple, as we often know what the other is thinking about, except for times when I want to take the cab, while she prefer to take the bus..
I digressed but, a couple's not without any small tiffs right?

Anyway, it was a rough ride trying to get together with her, but I am glad I persevered.. Well, not many can resist my charm anyway. Haa! And so, we officially got together late June 2007, and the last 1.5 years had been so full of love.

1.5 years can be considered short for some, but to me, love is not measured by the length of time. Love can be beautiful 100 years later if both choose to believe, communicate and enrich one another. Love can be beautiful 100 years later if both always remember their initial reasons for getting together. Love can be beautiful 100 years later if both let love be as simple as what it is.

I love her, always forever. That I realized and so I popped the question to her on her birthday, 5th Dec 2008. She accepted (because of my impeccable proposal!), and now, we begin our journey, to find eternal bliss and happiness.

Wish us luck, as we document the journey of our love.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - TWEOOO = YW + QL - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template