the birth of TWEOOO

hey! i've just realised that we haven't introduced "TWEOOO" yet!

If I remembered correctly, we were thinking of what to name this blog which we were about to create... and I suddenly came up of this brilliant idea to combine both of our surnames!

You see, he's a TEO. and I'm woo. TwEoOo actually consists of both of our surnames, one alphabet after another! The result was quite a catchy word (oh at least to me...), which I pronounce it as tuh-wee-oh. So ta-daah! tweooo is born!

Since he's a geek, hence I figured most of our correspondences with our vendors/partners would be via e-mail, I thought that a common e-mail address would do us good. So I went to create tweooo@gmail.com which we both used for all our ROM liaising.

In case you're thinking: no.. that's not for me. too much of a hassle. I prefer using just my email. I don't want to login and check another email, so troublesome.. But nope! We didn't have to do that at all. That's because Gmail allows us to check and reply from multiply email address! In a nutshell, all we had to do is first, to authorise each of us to send email as "tweooo@gmail" via our respective personal emails, and second, forward all mails addressed to "tweooo@gmail" to our personal emails.
(if u find my explanation too complicated.. it may be helpful to visit the link above instead :P)

Btw, after using it for sometime, i personally feel that creating a common email address is really convenient as we don't have to keep forwarding each other emails, and it ensures that both of us are always in the loop all the time.

So yups! Another useful tool from Google!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - TWEOOO = YW + QL - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template